The Black March Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black March Forums

Welcome to the World of Warcraft Black March Forums.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Members from Wicked.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonenschein

Sonenschein

New Members from Wicked. Empty
PostSubject: New Members from Wicked.   New Members from Wicked. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Just thought it'd be nice to have a intro area to introduce us troublemakers from Wicked.

I'm obviously Sonenschein (John) 70 Priest, and my Wife is Loreilei (Melinda) 70 Ice mage.

New Members from Wicked. Fury2jk3.thNew Members from Wicked. Img0272ra9.th

We're from Chattanooga Tennessee....we learned our dark powers of chaos, and undeath in the insurance industry. (Little known fact most Shadow Priests start in insurance). We're in our 30's and live a long the banks of the Tennessee River with our two Mini Dachsunds Rumsfelld, and Chesty (named after Donald Rumsfeld, and Chesty Puller), and our sociopathic cat Gracey, she has a life time honorable kills record in our neighborhood that no other creature can beat......the birds speak in horror of her for 10 square miles.

I also am a member of the The 82nd AB Tactical Realism clan for COD4 and COD2. Www.the82ndab.com
My clan name there is "Nick_Fury".

Hoping the other wicked people will drop a line or two about themselves in this thread.

New Members from Wicked. 173521
Back to top Go down
Falkyn

New Members from Wicked. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members from Wicked.   New Members from Wicked. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm Falkyn, enchacement shaman new to the server. I joined up with wicked only about a month ago cuz of Roy(Ungodly). Rayni(Raynah) is my wife and we are in West Monroe, LA. We have played since launch off and on (mostly on) but on a carebear PVE server (Garona). I had a 70 Feral druid, 68 rogue, 63 warrior,etc she was a 70 Hunter. LOVE the pvp and can't believe I went so long without it. The random nature of world pvp adds a new spice.

We have 5 kids, busy jobs, I am in college and also a marathonner so honestly raiding is not a priority. I'm mostly interested in PVP BG, arena, maybe some light raiding when I get a chance but for sure mark me as "casual". We still would love to be part of the guild to chat, help others, run some stuff when we have time,etc so hopefully there is still a place for a non hardcore here!
Back to top Go down

New Members from Wicked.
Page 1 of 1