The Black March Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black March Forums

Welcome to the World of Warcraft Black March Forums.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cottonmouth
Officer
Officer
Cottonmouth

Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Empty
PostSubject: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:05 pm

Howdy peeps,

My names Billy aka Cottonmouth and I'm the Guild Leader of Wicked. We are a close knit guild of mostly rl friends that recently transferred from Skullcrusher to Alterac Mountains. Several of us were formerly Alliance and decided that Horde suited us more to our liking. Alot of us have experience in Kara and SSC.

Up til this point most of us have enjoyed running Organized bg's and heroics because we cannot field enough players to raid with. We are very organized and enjoy griefing players, helping accomplish goals etc. We are also big on teamwork and w/e is required to make things successful.

As of now we currently have around 8-14 lev 70's online at any given time. Most of our player base is lev 40ish with a total guild number of around 25 players roughly.

What I am proposing is a merger in which your guild would absorb ours and in return we could agree to terms for some of my officers etc. I think this would be a good fit for both of us seeing as how it would provide both guilds with a substantial player base to do things with. This is a good thing seeing as how Sunwell and the WoTLK is just around the corner.

Why did I choose this guild? I did several organized bg runs with your members and enjoyed both the conversation and teamwork in bg's. Feel free to contact me on our website at:

http://www.wickedhorde.net/forums/index.php

Thank you for your time,

Cotton

ps I updated the link for our website.

Last edited by Cottonmouth on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anserteo

PostSubject: Re: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 pm

That is the guild Bulldoze, afkave, and myself are from.
Back to top Go down
Oberin

Oberin

PostSubject: Re: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:26 am

I think the link is broken or something, but contact one of our officers in-game about this and we'll talk. Contact Rivalen or Fogel in-game, and if neither of them are online, contact another officer (Me, Dools, Tainment, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Cottonmouth
Officer
Officer
Cottonmouth

PostSubject: Re: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:47 pm

I can hop into your ventrilo for a meeting to discuss a potential merger. I will message an officer when I get home tonight from my office.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Cottonmouth
Officer
Officer
Cottonmouth

PostSubject: Re: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:33 am

Howdy,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed our meeting last night in vent as well as our kara run. I like everything your guild seems to be about and hope this merger is something that can transpire.

So far my members are in agreement about a merger and the only details they are hoping gets worked out is to infact make sure the lower levels are accepted as well. Per our meeting I stressed this would be essential since several of the lower level members are families, husbands, wives, co-workers etc. We are a very tight knit group and nearly 95% of the guild know each other in rl.

I look forward to speaking with you guys again after I get home from work. Til then don't let anyone ninja my damn bow off prince..haha.

Cotton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.   Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild <Wicked> possible merger etc.
Page 1 of 1